Become A Rosebud
We want to thank all our lovely Rosebuds for your participation in our network! After much thought and consideration, we have decided to end the Rosebud Network. We promise, we will still have many ways to interact with you all! We are not accepting new members at this time and this page will be coming down on 3/1/13. Thank you again!
Welcome to the BonBon Rose Girls Network! We are honored that you are interested in becoming a Rosebud. We know our readers are FABULOUS and we are so excited to have a place for all of you to be able to easily connect with one another!
I bet you’re wondering what becoming a Rosebud entails…
- As a Rosebud, your blog will be added to our network member list of blogs displayed on our site.
- You will be put in the running for the “Freshly Picked Rosebud of the Week,” our weekly Rosebud feature.
- In addition, we often link to active network members in our posts when applicable. Giving your blog even more exposure.
As a Rosebud we ask that you…
- Leave a comment below with your blog’s URL, email address, and one category you would like your blog to be put into on our member list: Style, Beauty, Home Decor, Food, Mommy, Photography, Wedding, Health, Art, Travel or Everything But The Kitchen Sink.
- Follow or subscribe to BonBon Rose Girls, so you’ll be sure to receive the latest updates.
- Grab the “I’m a Rosebud” button from our sidebar and display it on your blog.
- Please visit regularly so we can make sure that active members are getting spotlighted. Show your bloggy face so we know you’re being active!
- Spread the word. Here’s an easy as pie way…Tweet this message: I just became a @BonBonRoseGirls Rosebud network member! Check out the fabulous details here! http://bit.ly/bpfP7N
If you don’t see you name in the Rosebud Member blog list after 5 days, please let us know. Please note, that we will remove any inactive blogs. Finally, we urge you to visit your fellow network members and get to know one another! After all that’s the best part of a community, right?
Congrats on becoming a Rosebud!