If you know me in real life, you know that I’m not exactly a domestic diva. Cleaning, for instance, is definitely not something that comes naturally to me. Haha! Thankfully the blogosphere and tools like Pinterest have helped me in that area. I’ve found so many great product recommendations and cleaning tips that have made my life much easier. As an uber busy working mama, I’m all about finding ways to cut down on cleaning time and I’m definitely a fan of multi-tasking products.
Take the new Liquid Muscle from Mr. Clean for instance. Compared to the original Mr. Clean formula, this powerhouse multi-purpose cleaner packs 2.5 times the punch as the old faithful. It penetrates dirt easier and lifts stains faster. Plus, the concentrated gel formula can be used on and off the floor. My kiddos are the masters of messiness. They can dirty up a clean house in NO time flat. I really love that I can use this products on floor and counter spills alike. We have plenty of both around these parts.
And another place where messes are a given is Times Square after the ball drop. Mr. Clean sent a twenty-five person team including Julie Edelman, The Accidental Housewife, to help tackle those major messes that were left in the Square after the main event. Julie is no stranger to cleaning prowess…
Check out my favorites from her #NewYear cleaning tips:
1. Tackle high traffic zones first. (For us, that means the kitchen/family room area.)
2. Start small. (If the thought of tackling a big mess in the kitchen stresses you out too much, head to the smallest room of your house instead.)
3. Streamline your cleaning tools with multi-taskers like Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle. (I can definitely get behind not having countless bottles of products cluttering up my cabinets!)
4. Dance with dust bunnies. (I just love her idea to bust a move while cleaning. I need to try anything to make chores less boring. Ha!)
5. Blend chores that bore into everyday activities. (Julie suggest mixing some cleaning in the next time you’re chatting away on the phone. Genius!)
Disclosure: We were compensated for this post, but the opinions expressed are our own.