Do you know what’s happening Sunday, September 22nd? It’s the long awaited Fall Equinox! It’s the height of hustle and bustle in the fashion industry. I think everyone can agree that this season is loved by all…fashion inspiration is everywhere you look!
I’ve rounded up a handful of products for you to add to your fall beauty collection that will help enhance the looks you style with your fall wardrobe:
• MAC’s Ruby Woo is the perfect matte red. Keep it in your handbag to transform your day look into an evening look for a dinner with friends after work.
• Bobbi Brown’s Rich Chocolate Eye Palette is amazing. I love how you can wear these shadows sheer or create the ultimate smokey eye.
• MAC’s Gold Glitter will help you create an amazing gilded eyelid.
• Tom Ford’s Plum Japonais is most definitely a splurge, but it’s a luxurious fall transition fragrance. Ok…This one might be a bit expensive to be a “must have,” but it’s worth the splurge!
• The Revitalizing Therapy Night Creme from Aubrey works well as temperatures begin to cool and your skin needs that extra moisture.
What are some must have products you have added to your fall beauty collection?
Thanks to our beauty expert, Anneliz Diaz, for sharing her favorite beauty products for fall! And we’re linking up to I Feel Pretty because new beauty products have an amazing way of making you feel like a girrrrrrrl!
We were not compensated for this post.