Seven Summer to Fall Scores from Golden Tote

Remember last week, when I shared the killer Collective Concepts neon maxi that I received in my Golden Tote order? Well, it’s time to share the rest of the contents of that wonderful package!

golden tote, person shopping service, maxi dresses

In case you need a reminder, Golden Tote holds sales twice a month from which you can select a $49.oo box with 1 piece you choose and 1 surprise or a $199.00 tote with 2 pieces you choose and 4-5 surprises. It’s like a budget friendly personal shopping service. And despite the totes being a great deal, that doesn’t mean you have worry about the quality of the clothing. I couldn’t be happier with my scores! They’ll all transition from summer to fall beautifully. I can rock a blazer over the neon maxi and a denim jacket over the striped and black numbers. Obviously the anchor scarf will be perfect for fall and I can see all the tops with cuffed boyfriends and ankle boots…

golden tote, personal shopping service, maxi dress, summer to fall transitional wear

I’ll be sharing the looks I created with my Golden Tote goodies down the road, but I couldn’t wait until then to give you a sneak peek! Like what you see? Don’t miss out on the sale that starts TODAY! Sign up for your free Golden Tote account today, so you can shop for your own tote!

golden tote, personal shopping service, maxi dress

And we’d love it if you would join us, Momtrends and Glamamom for our fashion filled party, Monday Mingle, by linking up your style posts below! This week, one one lucky reader will walk away with a statement making Mark cocktail ring!

mark cocktail ring, cocktail ring

monday mingle

Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link and we were sent samples for review, but the opinions expressed are our own.

Comments

Look who is your FIRST linkup today…up super early because Connor has croup and woke up barely able to breath..FUN FUN!
    Anyway…
    You look SO fab in this outfit..love that maxi…and looks like they sent you awesome stuff..that striped maxi is perfection!!!

All for now.
    C

Oh no! I hope he’s ok! The dude woke up crying because he’s stomach hurts. Got 2 hours of sleep. Ready for some coffee lady? :)

I have heard so many good things about Golden Tote lately. I love that pretty dress!

It’s such a great service. I can’t wait to pick out my next tote! :)

Sounds like a great bargain. Will check it out! Thank you for hosting the link up party :)

xo,
    Janise

Thanks for joining the fun!

I’ve been hearing more and more about these services! It look like they sent you great pieces…I LOVE that printed maxi dress!!

April

They really did. I’m thrilled with everything!

I love the idea of curated shopping service without the hefty price tag. I love the dress on you! And the white aztec-tee is too cute.

I can’t wait to rock everything! :)

That sounds like a lot of fun! But can you return/exchange things, or are you stuck with what you’ve received?

I believe you can return but, you have to return the whole tote.

The piece you are wearing today is Gorgeous. All your items look nice & remixable. I am actually considering the Golden Tote after seeing you & Alison (of Get Your Pretty On) rave about it. You look Beautiful & Glam. My Pleasure linking up.

Awww thank you so much!

Gorgeous maxi! It looks like a very versatile piece with the mix of colors. I may have to check out Golden Tote.

Do it! Such a great deal!