I’m in a bit of a shopping mood. That may seem strange to say, but lately I’ve had no free time to hit the shops. I think I may need to carve out some “me” time soon! In the meantime, when one doesn’t have time to go shopping in person, online is clearly the next best thing! Here are a few things I found on Etsy while window shopping.
1. How great and timely is this Superman clutch?! I love a fun accessory.
2. With several friends about to get hitched, these vintage cake forks are too cute.
3. A little bauble for moi? I think this ring is calling my name.
4. What a cool gift! This soy candle has a hidden treasure in it. Melt it down to discover if there is up to $100!
5. Loving a manly man like Ron Swanson, this key chain had me at hello!