Blogger Style Challenge: Black & White

Happy Monday lovelies! I’m super excited to be bringing you another blogger style challenge! It’s been far too long since we’ve done one. This go around I joined forces with the lovely ladies behind Ava Grace’s Closet and Get Your Pretty On. We chose black and white as our trend of choice and have each shared our take on it.

summer 2013 fashion trends, black and white, neon, graphic prints, blogger style challenge

As soon as I saw this geometric print Gap maxi dress, I knew I had to have it! And I’ve been looking for a reason to bust out the Prabal Gurung for Target lace up heels that I scored ages ago. I finished my black and white look with a Patricia Nash neon bag and simple BaubleBar bangle (similar here). I just love how neon pops against black and white. Don’t you?!?

Now that you’ve seen my version of this fabulous trend, head on over to see Susan and Alison! I know you’re going to love what they have in store for you!

And don’t forget to join us, Momtrends and Glamamom for Monday Mingle by linking up your style posts. Momtrends is hosting the linky this week!

monday mingle

We linked up with The Pleated Poppy.

Disclosure: I was provided the bag for purposes of review, but the opinions expressed are my own. This post contains affiliate links.

Comments

How did I miss those shoes when they were at Target?!! I would definitely have bought them :) Maxi dresses are so great in the summer and I love the print on your dress!

I had to go to 3 Targets to find them. Haha! : )

Just gorgeous! Love the pattern on the dress and definitely love the pop of neon against it.
    Thanks for the invite! Loved doing this with you gals today!
    xo

Ditto! Thanks for joining the fun!

Hi Kristin, I am Ada.

I am loving this Graphi Print Maxi Dress. So Fun & you wear it real well. Also, every Sunday or Monday I do a Weekly Feature if “Week’s Best Looks”. This week I featured you on it (I have before, as well) so take a peek. And if you like, out of courtesy, next time you blog you can mention something about it, too. Thank You. =)

I’m loving your waves in these photos! This dress has such a great pattern, too… great styling!

Thanks lady! They’re simply from air drying my hair. Haha!: )

The black and white with that neon clutch is such a great combo! I think you’ve found yourself the perfect summer outfit. :)

Word! I’ll definitely be repeating it! :)

Black and white is my favourite colour combination to wear. And I love the colour you added with the clutch.

Also, your hair looks really good in these pictures.