I am itching to get to the beach! The weather here still hasn’t turned warm enough for consistent flops and it’s driving me batty! I’m officially trying to channel warm weather gods through blond highlights and pedicures. So far they are ignoring my plea. We went ahead and booked a trip to sunny Florida next month so I guess I’ll just day dream in the meantime. For instance, if you had to pack a beach bag right now what would you take? Here are a few of the things on my list:
1. Eos lip balm seems to be all the rage. I need to try it!
2. Of course a chic hat to keep me from turning into a giant freckle. I freckle people, not tan, eventually my freckles merge into what looks like a tan if you squint.
3. I love the insulated beach baskets, this one with polka dots is too cute!
4. This floral beach towel from Anthropologie is calling to me.
5. I’ve always had good luck with Ralph Lauren swimwear so in continuing my tradition I would go with this halter number.
What would you include? Here’s hoping for warm weather soon, otherwise I will continue to pretend I’m staring out at this!