Monday Mingle: Valentine’s Day Style

As I’ve mentioned a time or two, our Valentine’s Day plans don’t typically include going out on the town, but I think I have the hubs convinced that we should plan a date night at least around heart day, if not on the actual day.

Outfit details here.

I would love to rock something like this for a an evening out with my honey. The t-shirt style dress would be forgiving to those post baby curves that I’m still working on slimming down and high heels always make a gal’s stems look more slender! Pops of red in ear candy and polish form make this look Valentine’s Day perfect…

pave heart bangle

So, do you have big Valentine’s Day plans lovelies? What are you going to wear for your special evening? Do share! And please join us, Momtrends and Glamamom for Monday Mingle by linking up your style/fashion posts below! This week, one lucky participant will WIN this C. Wonder pave heart bangle.

Details: This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents of at least 18 years of age and will close at midnight on January 28, 2013.

monday mingle

Comments

Those black and gold heels are fierce and the red would be a perfect compliment. Thanks for hosting Monday Mingle and inviting grandmothers as well as mothers!!!

All style lovin’ ladies are welcome! :)

We don’t typically go out for Valentine’s Day, but we try to celebrate with an evening to ourselves after the kids go to bed with our favorite candy and an adult beverage :)

That’s usually our plan too!

Love your choice of ooutfit. I’m with you, I think we will make it a date night on a night other than Vday… plus it gets so crowded out on the actual day. I think I want to cuddle up with the hubs and my baby boy for his 1st Vday anyway… LOL

Nothing wrong with that! We’ll be cuddling up with our kiddos too! :)

That would be a super cute outfit! I love t-shirt dresses – this one looks glamorous AND comfy!

For Valentine’s Day, my husband and I will probably hang out at home, because it’s his birthday, and he always likes it when I cook a special dinner for him. Plus, we can avoid the Valentine’s Day madness at restaurants :)

Word!

5. Andrea Darst says

No big plans, but we try to have a nice dinner together and snuggle!

Nothing’s better than snuggles!

ah, those cap toe pumps are insane gorgeous!
    Love love love.
    We are going away to Key Largo the first weekend in March- so no big plans for actual Vday…oh well- I can’t wait to get my feet in the sand, so vday shmeday

C

I love the Keys!

Love the Wang dress :) I don’t have any plans yet, but should definitely do something— like you said either on the day or in honor of the day. I’ve been in Tampa lately, do you know of any good spots?
    PS: We should get together sometime since I’m up here!

Where are you living? Yes! Let’s definitely meet up! What kind of spots are you looking for? Fancy or low key? :)

I’m in love with that bangle! Perfect for Valentine’s or any day! Our anniversary is the week before valentines day ~ and this year it’s our 25th! – so we celebrate then and stay in with the kids and have a family dinner on valentines. XO

So excited, I gave my guy “the night off” for Valentine’s Day. Instead, me and my 8 girlfriends are going out together for our GNO and having a fabulous dinner. Most of us are married with and without kids, and surprisingly, our guys are happy to stay home! I am so psyched to spend that evening with my girlfriends – most of whom I’ve been friends with for over 20 years!! Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! xo -pam.

What a fun idea!

10. Stephanie G says

This valentine’s day, I will be spending with my wonderful husband who took off two days of work a year ahead of time. He has had to work for the last 6 years, so this is a dream come true for me that we will be together!