Our Lil’ Lady Bean’s Nursery Reveal

Happy Monday lovelies! I hope you all had a beautiful Mother’s Day weekend! I know I certainly did. The hubs spoiled me with breakfast in bed and the Keurig I’ve been longing for. You have no idea how excited I am at the prospect of simply popping in a little K-cup to get my java fix after I’ve been up all night feeding our baby girl!

In addition to having a wonderful Mother’s Day, we were very busy bees finishing up the lady bean’s nursery! I think it’s finally where I want it. I’m sure I’ll putz with it here and there as I’m in full on nesting mode, but for the most part, this is what the space is going to look like when we bring our precious bundle home! Take note, that I have the shelves arranged a couple different ways…I’d love to hear your thoughts…Oh, and the hanging butterflies will come down when the lil’ lady gets grabby!

grey and lavender nursery

stokke keep storage system

stokke care changing table

stokke sleep crib

stokke sleepi crib

stokke nursery furniture

pottery barn kids love canvas

stokke care changing table

vintage panter

vintage planter

I wanted to use grey with shades of purple and when I saw that Stokke’s gorgeous nursery furniture came in grey, I instantly fell in love! It doesn’t hurt that each and every piece grows with your child either. Our daughter will be able to use the Care changing table as a desk someday, the Sleepi crib as a bed and the Keep storage system will last her many years beyond babyhood!

I chose to paint the walls a soft dove grey and when I saw the Bazaar Crib Bedding at Land of Nod, I knew the lovely shades of purple would totally pop against the paint color! I couldn’t decide on one accent shade, so I didn’t. You’ll find purple, lavender, lilac and even some pink and yellow courtesy of some sweet stuffed giraffes and a planter that my mama received flowers in after I was born. What can I say? I LOVE color! Thanks to Stokke, I even have a second bedding set in a pretty shade of pink in case I feel like a change. Woot! And one of my favorite features in the room are the Jonathon Adler Cat Bookends. Aren’t they adorable? I may be biased as I’m a total kitty luvah!

Nursery Details: Stokke Sleepi crib, Land of Nod Bazaar Crib bedding, Target textured chenille rug (purple available in stores), hanging butterflies from local Tampa boutique Creme de la Creme, Urban Walls wall decal won from Room to InspireStokke Keep storage system, Jonathon Adler cat bookends, stuffed giraffes (picked up at Target and a mom and pop shop in Clayton, GA), gifted baby doll, ClosetMaid fabric drawers from Target, Michael’s craft boxes, Stokke Classic Rose bedding set, Sleep Sheep on the Go from local Tampa Boutique Seedlings, Pottery Barn Kids Love Canvas Art , Wal-Mart closet curtain, Stokke Care changing table, vintage planter, repurposed lamp with Target shade, going home outfit from local Tampa boutique Smarty Pants

As you can see, I was able to purchase many budget friendly pieces to sprinkle in with the investment pieces. It kept costs down, while giving the room a fun feel!

going home from the hospital outfit Don’t forget to link up with us, Momtrends and Glamamom for Monday Mingle! This week, I chose to share our lady bean’s going home outfit! Share your fun fashion and style posts over at Momtrends this week!

And make sure you tune in this afternoon as we kick of our Summer Splash Giveaway Week!

monday mingle

Disclosure: I was provided with Stokke products for purposes of this review, but the opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

What a BEAUTIFUL color scheme. Purple is such a calm, comforting color. I heart those wall decals!

Thank you! The decal is from Etsy shop Urban Walls. :)

I love the color palette! Hope you had a great Mother’s day!

@Jaime @ la vie…j’aime, I’m pretty obsessed with those colors right now! :)

@Jaime @ la vie…j’aime, And thank you…my Mother’s Day was lovely! :)

It’s absolutely gorgeous Kristin! Love the Stokke items-gray is one of my fave furniture colors. And the sheets & curtains! Amazing pattern. You have one lucky little lady!

@Jackie, Grey is one of my faves too…And it has a very special meaning for our lady bean! :)

Love it!! I’m obsessed with that bedding! I spotted it a while back before we found out that we’re having a girl, and I just love it. Even if we don’t get that same bedding, I think we’ll end up with some kind of global fabric. It’s a great choice! The wall decal is super fun, too.

I know you’re busy prepping to give birth and all but could you find time to do my little girl’s room?? She’s due in July and I haven’t even started! You’ve just put me to shame!!! LOL!!!

Love the room. I am actually looking at doing the walls in grey too! Great minds think alike! :)

Looks FABULOUS! So I have to tell you I had the exact same crib..got it over 4 years ago for Ariyana and we loved it. At first we used it as a basinet in our room and then we opened it up full size a few months later. It is so convenient b/c you can move it around from room to room. In fact ours is still assembled so that when my nephew moves he can use it. (and so that if we have another little one we won’t have to assemble it again!) That changing table must be a new item. I love it and would definitely add that the second time around. Congrats!!!

Oh my goodness, the nursery looks beautiful! I love the color scheme too! I’m glad you had a good Mother’s Day. What an awesome present, I’m jealous!

Glad you had a great Mother’s Day! You’re going to love that Keurig!!

The nursery looks so beautiful! I’m jotting down stokke.com for the future :)

Dude…I am SO in love with the Keurig already! It’s so easy! And yes…definitely remember Stokke. I couldn’t be more pleased with their products! : )

9. Jess says

That grey furniture is fantastic! I will definitely be keeping it in mind if I ever need it in the future!!!!

Thank you! Stokke is the best!

It’s beautiful! Very well done! That crib is completely awesome. I am about to move my last baby out of our crib and into a big girl bed. I’m a little emotional about it. Enjoy the tiny time!

It goes so fast doesn’t it? I was a bit sad when we moved our lil’ dude to his big boy room!

Kristin! I’m so sorry it took me forever to get over here and comment, but the little lady bean’s nursery is JUST BEAUTIFUL in every single way! I am head over heels in love with all your sweet touches (that crib is to die for!) and her colors of purple and grey are just so soothing and peaceful (but playful and fun too!) You have such great style as always, and it goes to say without a doubt that your sweet little girl will inherit her mama’s fabulous taste! You are in my thoughts as always and I’m hoping the next few weeks are as restful, comfortable and peaceful as possible for you. Lots of love always!! xxoxox

@Trish, Ditto lady! Miss S has such divine style already! :)