Baby Bump Style & the BravadoMama Model Search

bravado essential nursing tank

It’s time for another fun filled Monday Mingle party and this week I’m rockin’ one of Bravado Designs’ sublimely comfortable Essential Nursing Tanks. They were kind enough to send it to me in one of their newest colors, Tiger Lily. Isn’t it a gorgeous hue? Despite being so pregnant, I’m waddling more than walking these days, I felt simply fabulous in this tank!

So, as I’m sure you can tell, I’m a major Bravado fan and I was elated when they asked me to be a judge of their BravadoMama Model Search! Bravado Designs is on the hunt for real mothers and I know there are lots of prospective winners among our lovely readers!

bravado essential nursing tank

Outfit Details: Bravado Designs Essential Nursing Tank, gifted necklace, Rachel Leigh Gumball ring, Target maxi skirt, Old Navy flip flops (Don’t judge…My feet are so swollen, flops are all I could manage. Haha!)

Bravado Mama Model Search Contest Details:

In celebration of Bravado’s first customers 20 years ago and the next generation of new moms to come, the company has announced the BravadoMama Model Search! Twenty Finalists will be selected from real mothers by Bravado Designs, myself and ( Kristin from Bon Bon Rose Girls) or (Jill from Glamamom)!

As part of the Grand Prize, one BravadoMama will receive:

• A two-day trip to Toronto, Ontario for themselves and a partner/friend
  • Airfare, hotel and meals
  • Participate in a Bravado Designs photo shoot including hair and make up
  • A new Bravado wardrobe
The three ways to enter are:

• Tell Bravado why you are a BravadoMama
  • Create a Pinterest board showing how you embody the Bravado spirit
  • Show how you are a BravadoMama by uploading a photo of yourself
Apply here until midnight on Friday June 4th.

No purchase is necessary. The selected BravadoMama will be announced in mid-June. Final photography will be used on Bravado’s website and in marketing material across North America.

Make sure you join us and Momtrends by heading over to my fellow BravadoMama judges’s site, Glamamom, to link up your style/fashion posts with Monday Mingle for a chance to win a beautiful pair of Erickson Beamon for BaubleBar earrings!

Disclosure: We were compensated for this post, but the opinions expressed are our own.

Comments

Hi Kristin!
    What a pretty color tank! Your due date must be close?
    I hope you’re doing well with the weather getting hot…I remember how miserable I was in the heat.
    Have a terrific week!

She’ll be here next month! It IS awfully hot. Haha! :)

You are looking gorgeous! that color tank is so pretty, and i’m swooning over your coral necklace!

Thanks lady! I need to ask my Mom the name of the store where she scored the necklace! :)

Congrats on the offer to be a judge Kristin. Our friends just had their third boy and the Mrs. was holding the tiny infant yesterday. She is in full “love baby” mode these days.

Oh My Goodness!!!! I have been M.I.A. for a while and look what a surprise you have for me, dear Kristen!!! This is beyond fabulous!! Blessings to you and your sweet family! I see hot maternity clothes being featured now. I know you won’t give up those high heels!! :-)

Kristin you & your bump look so adorable! I love that tank and those gorgeous gold accessories, even your cute flippy floppies :) Counting down the days to meet your beautiful new Bon Bon Rose Girl!!

i’m totally with you on the waddle. a man about twice my age was walking behind me and had to go around. apparently, i even move too slow for grandpa! LOL!

Also, the contest sounds very cool. Maybe I’ll throw my hat in the ring! :)

Do it!!

Awe Kristen you look so beautiful, I am sure that lucky little girl is going to be just as beautiful as her mommy; I am a June baby myself as is my daughter from Machine Wash Warm and I still remember how happy I was that we did not have to go two more months of hot, hot and more hot, this year I swear that Spring just went right by and we not Sprung but ran right into summer :) Best wishes to you, and that top looks lovely on you, I would have worn that back in my days…
    ♥ Noemi