We all have that certain someone in our life who seems impossible to buy for. Maybe it’s a boss or a friendly neighbor? We want to show them we care, but yet, somehow, can’t think of a single thing to get them. Well, here are some fun ideas sure to get those creative gift giving juices flowing! And we want to know, who is difficult on your list to buy for?
1. A nice candle goes a long way. A longtime favorite of ours is Anthropologie’s Capri Blue Jar Candle.
2. The Pottery Barn FEED bag is chic and goes toward a great mission! With a goal of raising money to literally feed the world, over 60 million meals have been served! Read more about this great cause here.
3. On This Earth: Photographs From East Africa is a book that showcases the stunning wildlife photography from Nick Brandt. It’s truly breathtaking and a great token that anyone can appreciate.
4. I own and lurve this wine chiller from Crate and Barrel. It stays in my fridge ready to go until company arrives and it’s cocktail hour. Lately it’s been a go to gift of mine since everyone can use a great wine chiller! (At least they do in my world, ha!)
5. Lavender sachets in bright fabric are fun to give and always welcome.
6. Philosophy products are amazing to use and are packaged with a fun, upbeat sayings. I love treating friends to these special products at the holidays.
7. Who doesn’t love Peppermint Bark?! This makes the perfect gift for a party host or even the friendly mailman who always goes out of his way.
ps – Don’t forget to enter our giveaway for a $250 gift card of your choice!