Guess who’s going to be a big brother?

I’m elated to announce that next year the dude will no longer be an only child! The hubs and I are expecting bambino number two! And that, my friends, is the super secret project I’ve been working on. This little bean has been making mama uber sick, so that’s why you haven’t seen me around as much lately.

I’m hoping that my second trimester will be a bit less brutal than this last one was and I’ll be back to blogging business as usual very soon! Oh, and now that I don’t have to hide my ever expanding middle, I can finally do outfit posts again! Woot woot! Who’s ready to see how I style my baby bump?

kristin's preggers

A special shout out to Maya Brenner for sending me one of their state necklaces…Now, I can proudly display my Florida girl status to the world! And yes…I am aware that my necklace is backward. I blame my photographer, AKA the hubs, for not telling me. HA!

Comments

Kristin!! Congrats! I guess no happy hour with your favorite Tampa bloggers for at least a little while, huh? ;) Awesome news!! You look fabulous!

Well, I can always go for a virgin cocktail! : )

HOORAY!!! Congratulations to you. How exciting that you and your BFF get to be expecting at the same time too. Fun times for y’all. I can’t wait to see your prego style. Many blessings and love to you and yours this fabulous holiday season. xoxox

I guessed it!!! (i may be your third adult child?)

Anyway you are looking FABULOUS and I’m hoping for a girl. Because I’m biased like that? And clearly low on the sleep. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Congratulations! What exciting news! It’s a sad time of the year for me, leading up to the first anniversary of my father’s death, but life is quite wonderful and life goes on. I’m so happy for you.

you know I am beyond excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! The Dude will make the best big brother ever!!!!!! We defintely want to see outfit posts and your adorable growing belly! Take care of yourself!;)

Kristen..HOW EXCITING! All sorts of baby news here on Bon Bon….elated for another lil one to join your family:) Can’t wait to share in the journey, fashion and all things pregnancy with you!
    Best
    C

Congratulations, Kristin! I am so happy for you. I remember you saying several times that you had baby fever. Can’t wait to follow your pregnancy. And I hope you’re feeling much better!

Heidi