I always find shopping for the men in my life so ridiculously hard. I’m not much of a gadget girl so I guess I just don’t get it, but I think after putting some serious thought into the matter, Kristin and I have come up with some ideas both big and small sure to help us, and hopefully you, out this year!
1. The Ion IDJ iPOD DJ Mixer allows you (or should I say he) to be the DJ with your own iPod(s). Something tells me this gift would evoke a fun reaction and get lots of attention on Christmas morning…
2. The perfect token or stocking stuffer, a heavy duty wall mount bottle opener from Restoration Hardware.
3. Harness his inner geek with these cute silver plated Robot cuff links from Etsy shop Cosmic Firefly.
4. Whiskey stones from Uncommon Goods lets any dude come home and make a nice cold drink that never gets watered down. Just what he needs after a hard long day at work or play.
5. For the guy who loves to travel, this scratch-off map lets you literally scratch off the places you’ve been like a lottery ticket. Only you’re sure to win at least a smile. How sweet is that?! And it’s priced at only $25!
6. The ultimate gift for your action adventurer, a Go Pro camera that mounts on to any helmet, handlebar or four wheeling surface to capture those fun moments outdoors.