BonBon Deal of the Day: Smartphone Style

As much fun as I made of the hubs back in the day for checking his iPhone constantly for emails, texts, updates and whatever else he was looking for, I now find myself doing the same thing. I’m on my second iPhone and full blown addicted to it! It’s currently housed in a very beat up polka dot case and I think it’s time I treat my baby to a new home.

j crew iphone case

Y’all know how much I worship animal prints and this J Crew number is just $25.00. That’s way less than I spent on my last case! Score! So, where did you find your smartphone cases lovelies?

Comments

That is so cool! I love the leopard print! I got my very first iphone last month! (Wooo!). I love it! it is currently housed in a hot pink case free from Sprint. I was just looking at new iphone cases at Nordstrom yesterday and saw some great ones from Kate Spade and DVF but i wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend $40 on a case. But this $25 one from J.Crew is perfect!! Thanks for this post!

I have the Kate Spade one. It cracks pretty easily. : (

Now this is a fun one! I have a Tory Burch case but I can’t tell you how many times I have lost (and then found) it. It’s not attached to the actual phone. Maybe I need this one instead.

3. Athena says

That’s a cute case but is it durable if u drop it? I got mine from otterbox and I know it’s big & bulky but it’s saved my phone tons from dropping it. Id like a durable smaller one though that protected the front of the phone too not just a screen protector.

4. Alicia says

Super cute! I get all of mine from five below so they are all 5 bucks. Except for the case that holds my ID I got that one from spec oh & I bought another one from saveology on sale for 30 it charges your battery

I LOVE this case! I’ve been eyeing it for a while – I just got an iphone two months ago and still don’t have a case, as I’ve been too indecisive! I really love this one though!

I’ve been crushing on this iPhone case ever since I got the email from J.Crew with this in it. I currently just have a pink case from Case Mate that’s held up really well, but I think I’m ready for a new one too :)

Oh a pretty one indeed! My previous iPhone case was also a leo print and believe it or not, I made it myself! lol Couldn’t sleep one night and decided to spend it productively instead of struggling to fall asleep lol Right now I have a different sleeve (this is what I prefer when it comes to iPhone cases) – it’s a bright orange silicone thingy by Alifedesign.