Monday Mingle: Boot Crush

Happy Monday lovelies! You might have noticed that the BonBon Rose Girls weren’t around much this weekend. Megan had her baby shower and I pretty much completely unplugged on Saturday and  Sunday to hang out with the dude. We had loads of mommy and me bonding time and it was simply wonderful! Therefore, other than my photo from Friday night, I don’t have any outfit shots to share with you, but that’s ok. One of my very first bloggy buds once wisely said to me, “Life trumps blog.” And my family is the most important thing in my life. Sometimes, a girl just needs to step away from social media for a bit to enjoy some much needed quality time!

That doesn’t mean I wasn’t excited to get back to business however! And Monday Mingle is always a blast! In case you aren’t familiar with the Monday Mingle series yet…Each week we take turns hosting a style/fashion link up with Glamamom and Momtrends who is hosting this week!

Today I’m sharing a pair of boots that I’ve  adored for ages. The Frye Harness Boot is a shoe crush that I’ve yet to pull the trigger on, despite drooling over its beauty forever and a day! Perhaps, I’ll add them to the old holiday wish list! So, have you had something on your wish list that hasn’t made it into your closet yet?

frye harness boot

Don’t forget to head on over to Momtrends to link up your post for a chance to win some fabulous accessories!

monday mingle

Comments

Love the boots…you KNOW this girl loves FRYE, pretty much every single boot is Frye.

AND YES, sometimes I am jealous of all the amazing photos bloggers take at these events…I go to events often due to the blog and my photos are horrible..I am scrambling to post even a few good ones….BUT I actually enjoy my time at the events and talk to people, make new relationships..enjoy LIFE and the moment…sometimes I think we forget to BE at the event instead of document in the event. LIFE TRUMPS BLOG…totally amazing new motto.
    C

I love these boots and I would love to add a pair of Frye’s to my closet this fall! You can do so much with these :)

I have a pair of Frye cowboy boots that I LOVE…They’re just not as versatile as these!

Omg life definitely trumps blogging. I think we all (bloggers) need to remember that! It’s so easy to get caught up in posting even when our real-life is stressful.

I love these boots. They are very rustic and very fall-ish. :)

I think it’s great you were “unplugged” yesterday. good for you! I am sure you needed that. I actually usually post on sunday evenings but decided to watch some DVR shows instead!!! Just wasn’t in the mood to blog. Anyways-super nice boots. Love that boot season is here now.

I’ve heard nothing but good things about Frye boots, so I think they’d be a good investment. On my wish list for fall is a pair of brown riding boots like these – I just need to be good about not buying anything else new for the next month or so so I can afford a pair!

I was drooling over this pair of engineer Frye boots for months a few years ago and took the plunge and bought them. I’m so glad I did because they’re such great quality and they’ll last forever.

Me too! I almost bought a tall pair last winter and then chickened out at the last minute but have been wanting a pair ever since. You are reminding me that I really do need them :)

xo Mary Jo