Monday Mingle: Tim Gunn Style

Happy Monday lovelies! We’re back with another edition of Monday Mingle, co-hosted with us by Momtrends and Glamamom! My post is a little late today as I’m still recovering from my whirlwind weekend. BonBon Rose Girls and White Book Agency put on the Blogger Brilliance conference this past Saturday and WOW was it amazing! So many fabulous bloggers came out for a fun-filled day of learning!

I’ll be posting my own recap of the conference later in the week, but in the meantime you must check out the recaps from two of our lovely panelists, Vahni of Grit and Glamour and Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly!

One of the events on our agenda was the Tim Gunn fashion show at International Plaza. Tim was, of course, beyond wonderful to listen to and his team put together some killer looks courtesy of Kate Spade, Juicy Couture and Lucky Brand. Here’s a peek at some of them! And if you want to see a little something I rocked this weekend, check out Champagne Saturday!

tim gunn at international plaza

I just love this look! Who’s brave enough to rock OTK boots with shorts?!?

tim gunn at international plaza

Riding boots, skinnes and a floaty blouse…One of my fave fall go-to ensembles.

tim gunn at international plaza

Tim made sure to tell us that he would have added tights to this look. I wholeheartedly agree! Thank goodness for tights…They make super short hemlines a possibility for this girl!

blogger brilliance panelists Here is our beauty editor and some of our, oh so wonderful, panelists, Kristina from Pretty Shiny Sparkly, Holly from BlogFrog and Vahni from Grit and Glamour enjoying the show.

tim gunn at international plaza

And finally…We were lucky enough to get our photo taken with the silver fox himself!

Make sure you head over to Glamamom to link up your own style/fashion related post!

monday mingle

Comments

Still so honored to have been invited as a panelist, Kristin. Thank you so much! Wishing you continued success on future conferences!

@GRIT & GLAMOUR, Thanks lady! Hopefully you caught this post post-edit…Wordpress was giving me all kinds of trouble this morning and it published before I wanted it to with typos galore. Le sigh. : )

This was such a fun weekend. I’m only now going through my photos for my post today. So glad you have the group shot of everyone with Tim- I was hoping it didn’t just vanish after we took it. Thanks again for putting on this amazing conference and for talking with us afterward. Everyone was so nice and down to earth- hopefully we can get together again before next year!

Kristin,
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for putting on such an amazing.. err.. “BRILLIANT” event! It was truly wonderful to FINALLY meet you. You are such a sweetheart and so photogenic which I am sure you’ve heard a million times cuz it’s true! ;)

OMG who is that tall chick that Tim has his arm around???? Umm… yeah, that would be ME!! (still hyperventilating)

@Snacky Jackie, You are too funny lady. Hope to see you again soon! : )

So fun! Would love to have been there!!

Didn’t I tell you about it??? I’m so sorry if I didn’t. Things have been nuts! We’re mulling over having another one in the spring though! : )

Thank so much for hosting a fabulous event. It gave us an opportunity to learn, meet fellow bloggers in person and have fun while doing it. Looking forward to another. LOL @ picture with Tim Gunn all you can see is my eyes, but it’s fine because I got to put my arm around him, which was one of the many highlights of that day.

Veronica

I just read Kristina’s recap, it sounded fantastic! this has been one of my favorite parts of the blogging world…the sense of community & mutual support and learning! hope to make it next time!
    xx

Thank you so much for putting the conference on this weekend! I had a great time and learned some invaluable info from the great panel. Looking forward to future events!

@Vanessa Pope, So glad you had fun!

Honored and flattered and thrilled to have been a part of such an amazing conference. You’ve really set the bar high, Kristin, but I know it’s going to be *even* more amazing next year! Thanks again for everything!

@Pretty Shiny Sparkly, Thank you so much again for being a part of BB! We were so lucky to have you!

1. [...] And who should be present at this very restaraunt? Tim Gunn! Of course he had the misfortune of  choosing there to eat, with a room full of fashion-loving bloggers dying to meet him— but he was super nice about it and posed for a photo with us. He even shook all of our hands and asked our names. (Needless to say, he got out of there pretty fast after we ambushed him!) (photo via Kristin) [...]