Something that I love to bring out each fall (and every season really) are my sequins…Whether it’s a sparkly tank, a skirt or even a fun little frock like this Zara number, sequins finds their way into my looks all the way throughout the year!
Come to think of it…This particular dress would be perfect for Fashion’s Night Out tonight! Paired with some killer stilettos and a vampy mani, it would be make fabulous statement and it would be quite fitting for a fashion filled evening IMO! Here at the FNO event in Tampa, some of the promotions that I wouldn’t want to miss at International Plaza are:
- The Lipstick Lounge & Beauty Bar at Neiman Marcus
- The complementary sweets, cocktails and gift with purchase at Betsey Johnson
- The free samples and chocolate demonstrations at Godiva
- The design a ” fashion flight” fun from an exclusive wine tasting menu at The Grape
- The sips, snacks and gift certificate and private shopping party giveaways at Kate Spade
- The French appetizers, sparkling cider, complimentary mini facials/massages and free exclusive swag bag with purchase of $45, plus gift basket giveaway at L’Occitane
- The complementary wine reception, new collection viewing and handbag giveaway at Michael Kors
- The red velvet cupcakes at Swarovski
- The wine and appetizer reception, plus free cleaning on any Tiffany Jewelry Collection piece at Tiffany & Co
- The food, drink and music party, plus FNO tote with $100 purchase at Tory Burch
If you’d like to find out if there is an FNO event in your area, check out the Fashion’s Night Out site. I can’t wait to hear about everyone’s fabulous FNO experiences! Have you styled your look yet? Will sequins be making an appearance?