Champagne Saturday: It’s a Boy!

Happy Champagne Saturday!  I’m not throwing back the bubbly, but don’t worry, I’m raising a champagne flute in my mind!

We recently found out that our December arrival is going to be a boy and we couldn’t be more thrilled!  I’m seeing trains and dinosaurs galore in my future!  I’m also at the 20 week half-way point in my pregnancy and while I feel great, I am definitely feeling curvalicious.  Thanks to great friends and maxi dresses, I really haven’t had to invest much in maternity clothes but in the past few weeks there has been no more getting away with my pre-prego wardrobe.  One dress I did order is this dress from A Pea in The Pod.  It’s been great to wear both to work with heels and a cardi, as well as to dinner with friends paired with sandals like these Beverly Feldman’s.  Sometimes investing in a nice dress that makes you feel pretty is worth every penny!

Ok, now it’s off to the outlets for some fun back to college shopping with Shelby.  Here’s hoping you all have a great Saturday planned!

Megan

ps – You may recognize this wall and molding from this DIY post in June, don’t worry as soon as the finishing touches are final I’ll be sure to share all the deets…

Comments

1. Alexandra keller says

You look so fabulous! And I agree – I had a pea in the pod skirt which I loved! I wore it constantly my last trimester. Worth the money spent. I’m trying to do that with my current wardrobe – quality over quantity. Still working on that one, though :)

CONGRATS!!! My December baby is a boy too – we must be drinking the same water. :) I’ve not yet had to wear maternity clothes, thanks to stretching skirts and flowy dresses – but I agree – it will be pivotal to invest in a few pretty things to keep feeling fashionable. :)

Meggy from Chasing Davies

Awww welcome to a fun, crazy, giggle filled life you are about to be a part of. Little boys truly are little joys, I have 2 and they really really are the most special little things. Who ever thought that this girly girl would get a thrill out of Dinosaurs, Transformers, Trains, Planes and Automobiles!!

You are glowing and look fantastic! Congratulations and you must be so excited to know that it’s going to be a baby boy :) December will be here before you know it and I’ll see you next month :)

Congrats, Meg! So excited for you and your hubs — and that dress is absolutely gorgeous! I recently went a little crazy buying maternity clothes for a preggers friend at A Pea in the Pod – the dresses were just too cute to pass up for her! :) xox

You’re looking fantastic as usual. :)

It’s so great that the styles are forgiving enough right now to allow pregnant women to skip on buying loads of maternity clothes…