Announcing the Blogger Brilliance Conference

blogger brilliance

I am elated to announce that BonBon Rose Girls has teamed up with Tampa Bay Fashion Week and White Book Agency to bring you the Blogger Brilliance conference to be held in Tampa, FL on September 17, 2011!

Blogger Brilliance will bring together all types bloggers for an awesome learning and networking opportunity! Panelists will include experts and seasoned bloggers who will share their words of wisdom on topics like the effective use of social media tools, blogging best practices, branding and more.

The schedule will include the informational panels and an option to attend a fashion show presented by a famous fashion expert and TV personality or an exclusive foodie experience at Pelagia Trattoria. There will also be killer raffle prizes and a wrap up mixer!

So, are you ready to join us for this amazing experience? You can find out more details and purchase tickets here! And just in case you need a little motivation…Here is a sneak peek at a few of our speakers!

Vahni from Grit and Glamour

grit and glamour

Kristina from Pretty Shiny Sparkly

pretty shiny sparkly

Jodi from Live FabuLESS

live fabuless

Comments

Wow this looks like an amazing event! I wish I could be there. I’m adding “attend an awesome blogger conference” to my bucket list, so maybe in the future!

Oh my goodness!! I have been searching for an event like this in Florida!! So excited this is happening and definitely going to do everything in my power to hop over from Orlando! Can’t wait :)

OMG! I sooo want to go- but don’t think I can swing a trip to New York AND to Florida in one month on my uh, freelancer’s budget. Bummed! I hope somebody takes LOTS of pictures!

Oh my, I wish I could be there! So many congratulations, Kristin and Megan, on this venture. It’ll be all kinds of fabulous! I’ll definitely be following the event as much as I can via the blog/Twitter! xo

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am SO excited that you two will be attending the conference and presenting as well as these other fabulous bloggers! I will be there as well as my fabulous #RLOT friends from Twitter! Thank you so much for making an appearance at Bravoe Runway and commenting recently! I am always so pleased to see you two! can’t wait to meet the two of you next month in Tampa!

I wish I could make this, but I am planning a big event that night! Have fun and can’t wait to hear all about it!!!

Ohhhh, what’s your event? The conf. is in the AM just in case that makes a difference. : )

Oh Kristin I wish I could come, and meet you, and have an awesome day with bloggers! (Someday this WILL happen if I can ever scrounge enough $$ to visit my in-laws in Venice). Perhaps I can plan around the next conference you guys are a part of :)