Just this weekend I tackled a massive pile of mail and in it was my new Ballard Designs catalog. Swoon! Ok, so I know I have a little thing for catalogs. Its my weakness. But they are the perfect reading material for that cup of coffee or bowl of cereal right before I head out the door. Nothing too heavy, and fun to flip through! So, in looking through the new Ballard Designs catalog, I spotted several items that are calling my name. I decided to make a little collage of what I’m crushing on and you know what, I realized that I am going through a new “light, white and airy” decor phase. Clearly, right now I’m drawn to peaceful aesthetics, although with a little boy on the way maybe white isn’t so wise… regardless here’s the skinny.
1. I adore this Grand Marque console. It has a slightly feminine touch and would be perfect in an entryway or even a home office. I am drooling over this one!
2. Modern and cute, I love this take on the garden seat. And those handles are a nice touch, those things can be really heavy to move.
3. A white bamboo desk?! What could be more perfect?
4. This Darien Rug is to die for, so versatile and I love the subtle pops of color.
5. I love how this mirror is casually propped against the wall for an effect that is classy, while comfortable!
So, which one is your favorite?