Leopard Love

Can you believe it’s Monday already? The weekend disappeared in a flash! It felt like that for me probably because I’ve been running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready for our trip to the city that never sleeps for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. I leave tomorrow and in typical Kristin fashion I’m not quite ready. HAHA.

After a shopping hiatus, I was finally able to get some retail therapy in the last few days and boy was it fun! I scored not one, but three leopard goodies this past weekend. A gorgeous pair of Jessica Simpson pumps, a killer eternity scarf from Express and a super fun pair of Sperry Top-Sider wellies now belong to moi. And they were all crazy good deals! You know me and leopard…I can never get enough of it. Plus, it never really goes out of style. For me, animal prints are truly timeless. As long as you don’t rock the look head to toe!

For inspiration check out Blumarine’s Spring 2011 collection. Animal prints in a refreshing pastel color palette led the way! And never fear you animal print purists…More traditional tones were exhibited as well!

blumarine animal prints

blumarine animal prints

blumarine animal prints

blumarine animal prints

Images via. To see the entire collection, visit Style.com

Comments

Heading to New York? Does that mean you’ll be at IFB? Would love to meet you in person!

We’ll be there! Can’t wait to meet you as well!

Love that first dress. Those sleeves are just calling my name. I have to admit I have never once worn animal print but you have me thinking seriously about a little pop of leopard. Gasp!! I’ll keep you posted. =)

Leopard is a classic to me too and I love throwing on a cute printed accessory to “jazz” up an outfit. I have a leopard infinity scarf just like that from The Limited that I got last winter. So cute! I also really love those Jessica Simpson pumps.

Have a great time at fashion week!

Love, Love animal prints! New obsession is zebra and there’s an ottoman in a pic on my blog that I have been trying to find for days now!!! At this point, I would settle for a chair with zebra print. Have a wonderful time in NYC! If you haven’t been to Fashion Week you’re in for a treat!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it! Safe travels! Cheers! xoxo

Can’t do the leopard print but I am dying to wear some more pretty colors like these…spring can’t come soon enough!
    So jealous of your trip! Fantastic!
    Safe travels,
    Tina

Great minds think alike….
    Love leopard for any and all seasons….blumarine always rocks the coolest most modern take on leopard. If only my wallet could afford…..

C