Flower Power

Have you entered our latest giveaway? You could walk away with two gorgeous travel pieces from The Brag Company!

After seeing a photo of style icon Chloe Sevigny steppin’ out at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Berlin bedecked in a giant floral bloom, I was reminded how much I love the look of a corsage pin. I adored it when Carrie Bradshaw debuted her version for the first time on Sex and the City and that love has not faded. Who does the floral corsage better than the shop beloved by so many bloggers Emersonmade? Whether pinned to a cardy or a LBD, a large and in charge bloom just sings! Which one is your favorite? Personally, I’m drooling over the Poppy! It looks so sweet set against stripes. And I think I’ve made my amour for stripes perfectly clear!

emersonmade the poppy

emersonmade big dahlia

emersonmade school bloom

emersonmade sunday white wild rose

Comments

I am totally loving the navy one! Although I can’t help but think of the Friends episode where Phoebe covers a stain on her dress with that huge Christmas bow, when I see one attached to someone elses dress! Makes me smile every time ;)
    xx

I watched the first SATC movie last night and spent this morning thinking about Carrie Bradshaw and flowers. She really does do them like no other!

Love the red on stripes look!

xo,
    C

Definitely feeling inspired after this post! My favorite looks are the first one and the third one; their styles are classic, but the flower adds a certain point of interest.

I MUST buy a flower pin immediately. These look so chic, and I’m thrilled that they are still fashionable! This is definitely a trend that needs to stick around in the long run – so pretty!
    Hope you’re doing

Hope you’re doing well, girl! (Sorry for the mistake comment from earlier – Cooper literally bumped my hand, and I hit “submit”).

So crazy that you blogged about this. My friend and I have a business that we just started. We make HUGE flower pins! We don’t have a website yet, but you can check out some of our pins on Facebook. It’s called Faboosh!

Loving the Emerson Made flower pins! I bought a clutch with pin for my sister over the holidays and it’s so beautiful up close and personal! The photos do not do it justice!

I love the flower and how each one of these ladies styled it so differently. My favourite is the poppy against the stripes as well. It’s definitely bold though… takes a lot of courage to pull it off as whimsical and cute instead of tacky!

So gorgeous I really want one now. They make an outfit look super stylish. I adore the red flower with the black and white stripes the most because that combination is just so effective.

I love emersonmade’s flower pins! A while back I purchased a boxed set of 6 smaller flower pins in 6 different colors. It comes in such a pretty box as well. This past summer I wore them with my t-shirts to make them look more interesting and fun!

Yes, I LOVE the flower pins and love that look so much. So pretty and ladylike without being too girly. I have a “less expensive” trick…. I have this lovely and large hairpin that is a flower and I take a safety pin and pin it to my shirt/dress/belt and it’s a total two for one deal!