Feel like internet shopping? I know I do! At least its a great distraction from paying that parking ticket (oops!) and all the other not so fun things I need to do online. We also want to thank our great sponsors for not only allowing us to make it all happen here at BBRG, but for also providing us with some great Eye Candy! So lets all dig in…
1. I drool over everything Sella and Dot, including this turquoise necklace.
2. Sweet save the dates. Perfect for February!
3. Planning an outdoor wedding? How cute would these parasols be in bright umbrella stands for your guests?! I can only imagine the photos!
4. Beau Coups lanterns would bring a bright pop to any outdoor event! I’m thinking a wedding shower outside with these hanging in the trees…
5. Throw on a cropped blazer and this top from PB&J Boutique could work year round. Swoon!
6. I love the “chick power” feeling I get when looking at this Carnivale print. It makes me feel like I can conquer anything!
7. This print of antique bottles from Ciao Chessa would bring a colorful chic feel to any kitchen. Including mine!
8. All of the cards from Blushing Pearl will bring a smile to your friends and families faces.
9. Alex Keller’s Bohemian Wrap bracelet would go with literally 99% of what I own. Love it!
10. Such a sweet necklace and under $30. The perfect gift from Creme de la Gems for any friend!