Champagne Saturday: Girls’ Night Out

champagne saturday

Outfit Details: French Connection Striped Cowl Sweater, Forever 21 Cocktail Ring, Gap Flare Jeans, L.A.M.B. Glam Leather Pump, The Sak Handbag

Thursday night I had the pleasure of attending a networking event put on by VERTICAL Tampa Bay and Working Women of Tampa Bay. Not only did I get to mingle with some fabulous women, but I was able to contribute to an amazing cause called Dress for Success Tampa Bay by bringing in some jewelry to donate to the organization. Their mission is aimed at promoting the independence of disadvantaged women by providing them with professional attire and career development tools.

After catching up a bit with my friend Leslie who is at the helm of the gorgeous online magazine VERTICAL Tampa Bay, I had a lovely dinner with another friend, Nancy, who is the brains behind Fashion Week Tampa Bay. I’ve really been blessed to have met some wonderful, incredibly accomplished women lately. They’re such an inspiration!

I decided to show you what I wore for my girl’s night out, because I am currently still in my jammies drinking a cuppa joe out of my favorite mug. The look wouldn’t make for very exciting photos. HAHA. I am unashamedly having a most lazy Saturday and loving it! Are you having a laid back day like me or do you have big plans for today?

champagne saturday

champagne saturday

Behold, my Wendy B. tribute pose.

As always, if you have an outfit or delicious drink that you would like to share with us, leave the link and we’ll include you in the post!

Comments

Found you via “The Loudmouth” and cracked up at the pajamas comment, because I’ve spent the entire day in my jammies. Now I really feel like I need to get up and get dressed:)

Hot momma! Love the red and black stripes. I learned of Dress for Success at an industry meeting for the trade magazine I work for, and I did a drive at work. I should plan another for work. It felt really good to be a part of that organization.

What a sweet initiative to help women with appropriate gear! To lifht upp the spirit and self-esteem within. More of this… everywhere.

Fashion Week in Tampa. Wow! I took a peak and loved. Your outfit is very vibrant and positively pumping.

Cute pumps! You look amazing in red too! Stripes are really fun and timeless. Thank you for letting me know I won a trench coat dear! This past week was intense! I will email you my info then :-) this is so exciting thank you very much! xx

You are STUNNING. I love cowl sweaters – I’ve never seen one with stripes, and you ROCK it! I ended up going to a surprise birthday party yesterday – alas, no champagne, but I did have some wine and thought of the BonBonRose Girls with their champagne Saturdays :D

Great outfit and I especially love the sweater and cocktail ring! It sounds like you had a fabulous night out with some great women. Kudos to you for donating to the Dress for Success program. There are so many in need and trying to find a job. That’s a very good thing that you did :)