Our 2010 Professional Family Photos

Bear with me lovelies, but I just had to share with y’all some of our family photos from our recent session with a sensational photographer! I won a photo sesh with the lovely Maria Snider from Snider Shots Photography from Ashley over at Lemon and Lavender and what a fabulous stroke of  luck that turned out to be! Maria was beyond kind even after we were shamefully late for our first session, consequently ran out of light and had to schedule another one. We were on time for the next one, but the dude was in no mood to play model and poor Maria really had to work to get any decent shots.

As you can see, she’s incredibly talented, so she was able to snag some really cute ones of our little family despite le toddler’s grumpy ‘tude. I urge anyone in the Florida area to consider Snider Shots Photography for your next set of family photos. You won’t be disappointed. That’s a BonBon Rose Girls guarantee!

family photo

family photo

family photo

family photo

the dude

family photo

Oh, and I’m wearing that T-Bags batwing top that I told you about the other day. It really is gorgeous, but it wasn’t so much the best choice for action shots. The swing style made me look like I was in the family way in far too many photos. HA! You live. You learn. I rocked it with red peep toe wedges and an oversized red cocktail ring. We were going for a red and brown palette. So, do you think I did good job styling the old fam? Don’t you love how I fish for compliments?

Comments

Gorgeous girl!!! I love the one where you all are walking away and you see your backs – so cute! You styled up the family pretty darn good! Fabulous! I haven’t even attempted a photo shoot with my girl, she gets so weird about a camera (like hiding and/or wanting to destroy the camera and crying). Someday, I will!

Love the pictures! All three of you look so cute! And since I AM in the family way, I think I might have to get that fab top :-) They only have medium left now… is that the size you got?

Your family coordinates so well without being too matchy! You did an excellent styling job. :)

My favorite is the last one of the three of you at the playground – so cute.

LOVE them and the color palette that you were working with! I love when family coordinate, but don’t matchy match!

I feel you on the little guy not cooperating! Little Lola was a pistol for our family shots (that I just posted on my last post, her diva-ness shines through)! I am lucky that I trade work and that we got in one good one or two good ones of the family for a Christmas card!

LOVE seeing your little dude’s face! He is a muffin!

You are all hotties. And no, you don’t look preggers – you’re way too skinny looking! Um, what conditioner do you use Serious hair envy.

@Jill VT, You are too sweet! I just use that Garnier Fructis stuff.

I love the clothing styling you chose! How your shirt echoes the striped shirt … it’s really cool take on colors and patterns.
    And, you are a very photogenic family!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier! I’m so happy you did!

These came out GORGEOUS. It also doesn’t help that you’re beautiful and you have a goodlooking family. Lol. The quality is just amazing.

I love how cool family photos have become these days. When I was a kid (haha, I sound like I’m 50) family photos consisted of the static cheesy pose in front of a blue background and we’re all wearing awful Christmas sweaters or some crap like that.

How cute are you… Absolutely lovely! Makes me think of the sweet dandiness in the movie I saw yesterday “Life As i Know It” with the darling Katherine Hiegl… Here they in Paris they called it “Le Bébé, Mode Emploi – Baby, The Manual”;) You’d like it!