Lovely Lace Frocks

There is something so sublimely feminine about a lace dress IMO. We all know how much I love to sparkle…especially around the holidays, but I think it’s time I give another look a try for those dress up events I have on the horizon. Enter the lace frock. Whether I choose a more traditional look or decide to go an edgier route, as I’m inclined to do right now, there are a multitude of beautiful options out there in the shoposphere.

So, are lace dresses something y’all are planning on rockin’ this holiday season? Or is this a “trend” you’re leaving by the wayside?

rachel roy swirl dress

Rachel Roy Swirl Dress

charlotte russe ponte dress

Charlotte Russe Fitted Pone Dress

rachel roy valerie dress

Rachel Roy Valerie Dress

lace dress by wal g

Lace Dress by Wal G at Topshop

knitted lace dress

Topshop Knitted Lace Dress

Comments

I LOVE the lace look right now….but I’m really loving orange & light pink! Please tell me the BonBonRose girls will be posting about that fab color combo soon!

Noted! And I’ll work on it! xoxo

Adorable dresses, but I wish they could pick some more realistic models. They are too thin! MERRY CHRISTMAS HONEY!!!! Kori xoxo

I could model. My Italian curves are very realistic. HA!

So pretty! Last night I was trying to buy a white lace dress to bring to Florida next week but it had to shipped from England and I doubt it would be here in time…Plus it was so expensive I just could not justify spending that much especially at this time of the year…soooooo IF you happen to see a short white lace dress thats both sweet and sexy and not too weddingy Please let me know!! As if you are not busy enough :)
    xx
    Bunny

You know, that Rachel Roy dress is something that is totally different from what I usually go for, but for some reason I’m drawn to it. It’s so gorgeous! And I kinda love that it has sleeves!

Lace isn’t a practical winter fabric, but I’m with you- I’ve been craving it all season. I acquired quite the collection but I must wait for warmer weather to enjoy.

congrats on IFB link feature by the way. Go Bon-Bons!

Great post! I still personally adore sparkle (hence the name of my blog and all,) but would pair one of these lacy numbers with some sparkly necklaces and a big old cocktail ring!

My favorite is the last one (Top Shop) – it reminds me a lot of the Alexander Wang naked dress that was so popular a year or so ago.

Happy New Year!