We are SO excited to have been included in the Independent Fashion Bloggers Network’s weekly roundup. To be in company with such fabulous blogs is a true honor. Please take a moment to visit them. I daresay you’ll find some new must follows! Our lovely bloggy bud Grit and Glamour’s how to guide to a better blog in 2011 is most definitely worth your time!
Edited by: Holier than Now
With mere days left in 2010, it’s time to make that *other* holiday list and check it twice. Continuing last week’s countdown to a beautiful new year, our favorite bloggers create a veritable “gift list” of tips, suggestions, and inspiration. In those lazy days before work and school start up again, peruse ways to end the holidays on a charitable note, own your own greatness, own less stuff, make more money, and build a better blog. It’s enough to make you put down your hot chocolate and get started on 2011 already!
Links à la Mode: December 23rd
- Awakened Aesthetic: Fashion Inspiration (and Nostalgia) from Shel Silverstein
- Bon Bon Rose Girls: Lace: The Alternative to Sparkle
- Brunette Blogging: Holiday Season Survival Guide
- Button Owl: The Intricacies of Male Heartbreak
- Dramatis Personae: Black Swan: A Glimpse at the Costumes and Artwork, plus an Interview with Make-up Artists
- Grit and Glamour: 12 Days to a Better Blog in 2011
- Holier than Now: Toxic Friendships: Ditch that B*tch for 2011
- Honey Pie: New Year, New Beginning, New Hairdo
- Love Brown Sugar: Turning Hobbies Into Hustles for Extra Cash in 2011
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Negative Reviews and Feedback on Companies – Join the Debate
- Liv Lux Mag: 5 Tips to Get Shopping Done Fast
- Lust Love Lose: Making a Vintage Bag New Again
- Misplaced Sequins: A Simple Staple for the Vintage-Modern Mix
- Perfect Midnight: A Touch of Faith, Hope and Charity for This Season
- Searching for Style: Real Women Belong in Real Life: Exploring Solutions for Diverse Model Casting
- Soy Child: You’re Not Stuck Up if You’re Great: A Self-Esteem Lesson
- Style Bizarre: Fashion is Overwhelming. Are You Staying True to Yourself?
- Tres Fly: 5 Wardrobe Staples
- View from 5 ft 2: Wedding Attire Do’s and Don’ts
- Yeah It’s Shyy: Is Change Good? A Look at One Designer’s Evolution
Note: The sponsor is IFB’s, not ours.