Have you all heard about our new network? Come check out the details on how to become a Rosebud and enter our latest giveaway!
One of our newest sponsors, is blogess (that’s a term for blogger goddess), Dianna from Whatever Dee Dee Wants, she’s gonna get it. We love her because not only is she sooo adorable, she also dabbles in all sorts of fun topics, so there’s always something new and different to feast your eyes on! So without further adieu…
1. What would you say is the focus of your lovely blog?
Whatever DeeDee wants, she’s gonna get it, is a blog about me and my life. My blog doesn’t fit nicely in one little niche because my life doesn’t fit in a nice little package. I blog about anything and everything. I love to post my current fashion finds, recipes I love, crafts and I can’t forget about all my lists. I am a list person! I post lists of books I am reading, movies I am watching, things I want to try, etc.
2. If you had to pick a couple posts that you feel best represent the feel of your blog, what would they be and why?
Stylin Sundays. For about three years I have been posting pictures of my husband and/or son in their Sunday clothes every week. I love making lists and lots of my lists get posted on my blog, even my list of 30 things to do before I turn 31.
3. What’s your favorite thing to bake? Care to share the recipe?
4. If you got to go on a shopping spree in one of your favorite stores, which one would it be and why?
Banana Republic. I love their classic styles.
5. Here at BonBon Rose Girls we love a good bargain…Where do you like to go for one?
I love H&M but unfortunately there isn’t one near me. There is a small local shop here in Salt Lake City called Urban Blues, it is hands down the best place to buy jeans. They carry all sorts of jeans (designer brands included) at amazing prices.